Being involved in any type of incident can be very stressful and we are here to give you expert advice and assistance to ensure that the whole claims process runs as smoothly as possible.
If you have been involved in a motor incident, please contact our 24 hour accident helpline on 0800 205 5572 or if it is within office hours you can contact us on 0161 641 4909 and we will discuss your claim with you and explain what happens next.
You may have received an accident pack with your Insurance policy documents and you may find details of how to make a claim direct with your insurance company in the pack or in the policy document itself. If you are unsure which number to ring, please contact us by phone or email and we will be happy to explain exactly what you need to do.
Whatever type of claim you need to make we will be there every step of the way to guide you and ensure your claim is processed properly. We will also monitor your claim closely to ensure that it is being dealt with promptly and efficiently from the initial report to the final conclusion.
You must report all incidents to your Insurers even if there is no damage to your vehicle. Your insurance company will require all the details to assist them in defending any claims that may be made by a Third Party.
If you are involved in an accident please remember the following:
- Ensure that all parties are OK
- If necessary call the emergency services on 999 or 112 from your mobile
- Do not admit liability at the scene. Your Insurer and the Third Party Insurers will review the claim and look at who is at fault
- Obtain details of all parties involved including any witnesses
- If possible take pictures of the accident scene using a mobile phone or camera
- Make a note of weather conditions, vehicle positions and any other factors that may have influenced the incident i.e. road conditions, vehicle headlights, speed of vehicles.
For any non motor claims please either contact the Insurer direct using the contact details provided in your policy documents or alternatively contact us on 0161 641 4909.
We are here to help with every stage of your claim regardless of whether your insurance company is dealing with the claim directly or not, so if you need any help or advice with any aspect of your claim, please call us on 0161 641 4909 or email us at email@example.com and one of our experienced team members will be more than willing to assist you.