ISIS offer a fresh approach to arranging HGV fleet insurance
We want to remove the stress of buying your HGV fleet insurance policy. For Feefo 5 star service, as rated by our clients, pick up the phone now. You could be on cover within 20 minutes.
- We’re not a call centre. Don’t queue, get straight through.
- Instant cover, instant documentation.
- Flexible payment options.
- Discounts available for new ventures.
- Discounts available for vehicles with fixed cameras.
- Access to exclusive schemes you won’t find on the high street.
Key points to consider when choosing HGV fleet insurance
- HGV cover typically extends to every HGV your organisation operates.
- A single policy means you don’t have multiple renewal dates to remember, and if you get a new vehicle or hire a new driver, they can be simply added to the policy.
- However, if one of your drivers operates one of your vehicles for non-work purposes, your HGV fleet insurance may not be valid for that trip. Check your policy for details.
- Options such as ‘any vehicle / any driver’ cover are available, but they typically cost more. This is mitigated by the fact that, especially for larger fleets, the feature may ease your administrative burden substantially.
What other insurance should I consider when buying a HGV fleet insurance policy?
Outside of the HGV fleet, there are a number of other insurance covers that you may wish to consider for your business.
- Public liability cover
- Employer liability cover
- Goods in transit cover
- Legal expenses cover
Expert advice is often the key to finding the right policy for you and your business. If you would like to speak with ISIS’ HGV fleet insurance team, we’d love to hear form you.