ISIS offer a fresh approach to arranging HGV fleet insurance
We want to remove the stress of buying your HGV fleet insurance policy. For Feefo 5 star service, as rated by our clients, pick up the phone now. You could be on cover within 20 minutes.
- We’re not a call centre. Don’t queue, get straight through.
- Instant cover, instant documentation.
- Flexible payment options.
- Discounts available for new ventures.
- Discounts available for vehicles with fixed cameras.
- Access to exclusive schemes you won’t find on the high street.
Key points to consider when choosing HGV fleet insurance
- HGV fleet cover can cover all types of HGV’s that you operate but most will also accommodate other vehicles that you may have such as smaller vans.
- A single policy means you don’t have multiple renewal dates to remember, and if you get a new vehicle or hire a new driver, they can be simply added to the policy.
- Even if your policy is on an any driver basis, don’t just assume that all drivers you employ will be covered. There will be a set of criteria that the driver must fit, i.e. age, experience, licence type, claims history, convictions. Always check the policy wording for the exact requirements.
- Always look for a specialist HGV fleet broker such as Isis to arrange your fleet insurance as our experience and relationships with Insurers will help to find the policy and cover that is right for you. A specialist broker can also help with tips for managing your fleet to reduce the cost of Insurance.
What other insurance should I consider when buying a HGV fleet insurance policy?
Outside of the HGV fleet, there are a number of other insurance covers that you may wish to consider for your business.
- Public liability cover
- Employer liability cover
- Goods in transit cover
- Legal expenses cover
Expert advice is often the key to finding the right policy for you and your business. If you would like to speak with ISIS’ HGV fleet insurance team, we’d love to hear from you.