- We’re not a call centre. Don’t queue, get straight through.
- Instant cover, instant documentation.
- Flexible payment options.
- Discounts available for new ventures.
- Discounts available for vehicles with fixed cameras.
- Access to exclusive schemes you won’t find on the high street.
What is LGV Insurance?
If you own or run a business that runs one or more light goods vehicles, it’s likely that you will need more that the legal minimum insurance cover. LGV insurance policies can be flexed to ensure that you get adequate protection for your LGV business. Whether your a self employed owner driver or run a company that is reliant on the use of LGV’s on a day to day basis, you should probably consider more than just what would happen if you were involved in an accident and the resulting costs. In addition to LGV insurance, we can cover a range of additional elements, whether its legal expenses or public liability.
How well does your LGV insurance suit your business?
The most important thing to keep in mind is that there is no ‘one size fits all’ in this industry. One light goods vehicle insurance policy might suit ‘Company A’ perfectly, but be inconvenient and over costly for ‘Company B’, and still leave them unprotected in important ways.
So, whether you’re seeking LGV insurance for a single vehicle, a large fleet, or anything in between, you need to spend some time understanding what you really need from your insurance, and then seek out policies which cover all of those needs. Simply opting for the ‘cheapest’ could leave you vulnerable.
Important things to remember about LGV insurance
- Every LGV you operate needs insurance cover.
- Your light commercial vehicle insurance will only be valid under the precise conditions laid out in the policy itself. Using the LGV for any other purpose might leave you uninsured.
- If you own or operate a number of LGVs, you might pay less with fleet insurance, rather than insuring each LGV separately.
ISIS is ready to help you choose the LGV insurance you need. Call us today to discuss your specific insurance needs in detail. We can help you find cover which addresses all of them.