ISIS offer a fresh approach to arranging Lorry fleet insurance
Arranging a lorry fleet insurance policy for your business shouldn’t be time consuming or stressful. For Feefo 5 star service, as rated by our clients, pick up the phone now. You could be on cover within 20 minutes.
- We’re not a call centre. Don’t queue, get straight through.
- Instant cover, instant documentation.
- Flexible payment options.
- Discounts available for new ventures.
- Discounts available for vehicles with fixed cameras.
- Access to exclusive schemes you won’t find on the high street.
Key benefits of lorry fleet insurance
For any business with multiple lorries, a lorry fleet insurance policy can have a number of important benefits.
- It makes life easier. Having just one policy – and one renewal date – to manage means less administration for you lorry fleet.
- It is flexible. As a business, you may acquire new vehicles or hire new drivers. With a lorry fleet policy, you have the potential option of being able to amend these details within the single policy.
- It can be tailored to your precise requirements. As already described, there are a number of options for what you might want to include on your policy. You can therefore get a policy that provides you with the adequate protection that you need without paying for cover you don’t need.
What other insurance should I look at for my business when buying Lorry Fleet Insurance cover?
Unlike private vehicle insurance or even cover for a single commercial vehicle, lorry fleet insurance is not typically available as ‘third party only’ or ‘third party fire and theft’. It’s usually sold at a comprehensive level. There are a number of additional insurance policies that you may wish to think about:
- Breakdown recovery
- Legal expenses cover
- Risk management services
- Roadside assistance
Away from the HGV fleet itself, there are a number of policy types that you may also wish to consider for your business more generally:
- Public liability cover
- Goods in transit cover
- Employer liability cover