- We’re not a call centre. Don’t queue, get straight through.
- Instant cover, instant documentation.
- Flexible payment options.
- Discounts available for new ventures.
- Discounts available for vehicles with fixed cameras.
- Access to exclusive schemes you won’t find on the high street.
What is lorry insurance, and how do I get it?
Lorry insurance is insurance cover that is specialised for the needs of businesses and individuals who operate lorries commercially. This could involve carrying your own goods, any kind of haulage, delivery, or even courier work, depending on your specific requirements.
Depending on the nature of your business, you might have very simple commercial lorry insurance needs, or very complicated ones. This isn’t an industry that is suited to ‘one size fits all’ insurance cover, and automated lorry insurance quotes rarely take your actual business needs into account.
That’s where a lorry insurance comparison broker like ISIS comes in. We can discuss your lorry insurance needs in detail, and build up a picture of a policy that would suit you. We’d then use our industry contacts and network of insurers to help you find something that offers the cover you need at a fair price.
Important things to remember about lorry insurance
- You need to insure each one of your lorries, unless they are not used on the road, and are covered by a SORN.
- Lorry insurance is only valid in the exact circumstances set out in the policy. If you use it for any other purpose, you could well be driving without valid insurance!
- If you own or operate more than a single lorry, you may be better off looking for fleet lorry insurance quotes, rather than insuring each vehicle separately.
As a specialist insurance broker for commercial lorry insurance, we will take time to understand your business fully and can tailor your lorry insurance policy to your exact requirements.