- We’re not a call centre. Don’t queue, get straight through.
- Instant cover, instant documentation.
- Flexible payment options.
- Discounts available for new ventures.
- Discounts available for vehicles with fixed cameras.
- Access to exclusive schemes you won’t find on the high street.
What is lorry insurance, and how do I get it?
Lorry insurance is insurance cover that is specialised for the needs of businesses and individuals who operate lorries commercially. This could involve carrying your own goods, any kind of haulage, delivery, or even courier work, depending on your specific requirements.
Depending on the nature of your business, you might have very simple commercial lorry insurance needs, or very complicated ones. This isn’t an industry that is suited to ‘one size fits all’ insurance cover, and automated lorry insurance quotes rarely take your actual business needs into account.
That’s where a lorry insurance comparison broker like ISIS comes in. We can discuss your lorry insurance needs in detail, and build up a picture of a policy that would suit you. We’d then use our industry knowledge and network of insurers to help you find the right policy that offers you the cover that you need.
Important things to remember about lorry insurance
- You need to insure each one of your lorries, unless they are not used on the road and are registered as SORN.
- It is important to ensure that your Lorry Insurance covers you for the correct usage and drivers as if not you may find that your policy will not pay out in the event of an incident. For example, if you or your driver has convictions that the Insurer is not aware of if you are using the vehicle for business outside of your normal activities or outside of those that have been disclosed.
- If you own or operate more than a single lorry, you may need to look at a fleet insurance quote or a multi vehicle insurance quote rather than insuring each vehicle individually.
As a specialist insurance broker for commercial lorry insurance, we will take time to understand your business fully and can tailor your lorry insurance policy to your exact requirements.