Enjoy the benefits of using ISIS to arrange truck fleet insurance
We want to remove the stress of buying your truck fleet insurance policy. For Feefo 5 star service, as rated by our clients, pick up the phone now. You could be on cover within 20 minutes.
- We’re not a call centre. Don’t queue, get straight through.
- Instant cover, instant documentation.
- Flexible payment options.
- Discounts available for new ventures.
- Discounts available for vehicles with fixed cameras.
- Access to exclusive schemes you won’t find on the high street.
Who needs truck fleet insurance?
If your business operates more than a handful of trucks, HGVs, vans or other working vehicles, making sure they are all insured individually can be a huge hassle. Making sure each of your drivers are insured to drive each of your vehicles could be even worse. Most business insurance policies don’t extend to your fleet, and insuring your vehicles individually has substantial drawbacks. At best it can be inefficient and time consuming, and at worst it could leave your business unprotected in many ways.
That being said, remember that fleet insurance policies come in all shapes and sizes. Those with the most convenience, especially those which allow any of your qualified drivers to be insured on any of your vehicles take extra effort to arrange. However, they are extremely convenient and wide-ranging, so you may find that the reduced administration costs associated with a broader policy are well worth the time and effort.
What kinds of vehicle can be included under a truck fleet insurance policy?
That depends on the insurer. A few are specialists, insuring only vans or other specific vehicle types. Most insurance providers are more flexible, and allow many commercially used vehicle types to be included under a policy.
‘Most’ in this context means that many exclude vehicles like motorcycles, tractors, fork lifts and other decidedly ‘non-truck’ types. Others can accommodate just about anything with wheels.
This flexibility usually extends to mixed fleets. If you have, say, a handful of HGVs as well as a dozen delivery vans, they can usually be insured as a single fleet.
Key points to remember when looking to buy truck fleet insurance
- Fleet truck insurance can cover all of the commercial vehicles your organisation owns or operates, all with a single policy and a single premium.
- The larger your fleet is, the more time, effort and money could be saved by choosing the right fleet cover.
- Fleet truck insurance policies offer more flexibility and convenience than conventional single vehicle policies.
If you’d like to discuss fleet truck insurance options with an ISIS expert, we’d love to hear from you today.