Road haulage insurance
The ISIS Insurance team can help you find the road haulage insurance cover
that you need!
Take the hassle out of buying road haulage insurance
Getting raod haulage insurance shouldn’t be a headache. At ISIS we offer a flexible, fast service designed to keep your business on the road. For Feefo 5 star service, as rated by our clients, pick up the phone now. You could be on cover within 20 minutes.
- We’re not a call centre. Don’t queue, get straight through.
- Instant cover, instant documentation.
- Flexible payment options.
- Discounts available for new ventures.
- Discounts available for vehicles with fixed cameras.
- Access to exclusive schemes you won’t find on the high street.
What else should I consider when buying road haulage insurance?
As an independent, specialist road haulage insurance broker, ISIS Insurance work with a wide variety of insurers, and the cover provided by a policy can vary significantly. However, here are some examples of other insurance you may need or wish to consider:
- While Third Party insurance is the legal minimum requirement, this may not be sufficient to protect your vehicle. You may wish to consider comprehensive cover to ensure your vehicle is adequately protected.
- Where you have drivers – either employees operating your vehicles or for example, even if only working part time or casually, by law you are required to arrange employers’ liability insurance.
- It’s worth considering public liability insurance. You’re delivering goods and there can be hazards even when your lorry is parked up. If an accident happened when unloading and a passing member of the public were injured, you could face costly legal bills as well as have to payout compensation. For this reason, you should consider arranging public liability insurance, too.
- Goods in transit insurance – sometimes referred to as GIT insurance – will provide cover for customers goods you may be carrying if they are damaged or stolen. Often, this will be a contractual obligation under the terms of your customer contract.
- Breakdown cover is often arranged to provide roadside assistance in the event of a breakdown.
No matter what you need from your haulage insurance, ISIS insurance is here to help you find the Road haulage insurance that suits your individual needs.
Why choose ISIS to arrange my road haulage insurance cover?
ISIS Insurance is a specialist haulage broker. We have extensive experience arranging appropriate insurance cover for a range of businesses operating haulage vehicles. With exclusive, not to be found on the high street policy options, we’re here to take the hassle out of getting the insurance cover you need.